Thursday, August 1, 2013

Welcome to Apple Nails

Have you been satified with the beauty services before? Come to our Salon and enjoy the comfortable relaxing moments by the leading service provided. At Apple Nails, you are able to immerse into a cozy and luxurious space, reduce your stress of work, forget all the life’s pressures. With skillful hands of staff who are enthusiastic and experienced, we do believe you will get the most wonderful moments of rest in Apple Nails. Apple Nails always try to serve and bring you the most satisfaction!


1 comment:

  1. I have been to many nail salons in my area.never satisfied never happy.I was estatic with my appointment at Apple Salon..I left with a beautiful set of nails.i am beyond happy with my technician Ken.the hand and beck massage was also a nice touch.located on Niagara Falls Blvd in Amherst,it is worth the drive.loved my nails and experiece.I highly recommend this salon

    ReplyDelete